Built with eco-considered materials, without compromising protection. The Whitton Chelsea is designed with a rugged, full grain leather upper that features two elastic side panels making them easy to slide on easy and stay put, and a puncture-resistant steel plate for protection. The abrasion-resistant lining is made from 100% recycled polyester, and under foot, the Comfortzone LITE footbed is made with OrthoLite Hybrid foam formulated from 5% recycled rubber and 15% waste foam. The lightweight, oil- and slip-resistant Rubberlon outsole is combined with BLOOM algae blended foam.
- KODIAK double gore Chelsea boot
- Rugged full grain leather upper
- KODIAK SOS Smell Out Science odour control technology
- 100% recycled polyester, abrasion-resistant lining
- Comfortzone LITE footbed built with OrthoLite Hybrid compound
- Lightweight, oil and slip-resistant Rubberlon outsole, integrated with BLOOM algae blended foam
- CSA approved steel toe, steel plate, ESR
SLIP RESISTING RESULTS
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, September 2019.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Quarry Tile: Wet||0.50||0.46|
|Quarry Tile: Dry||0.73||0.80|
|Stainless Steel: Wet||0.50||0.45|