Description and features:
You've got a lot of ground to cover, so get a move on with our Defender 6" composite toe work boot. The non-metallic Defender 6" NCT is engineered for performance with our slip, oil, clog and abrasion-resistant Gladiator Outsole™. The ultra-strong yet lightweight carbon fiber nano toe provides more toe room than other composite safety toe boots and meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating. The Defender 6" NCT provides 200G insulation and is fully waterproof.
- Slip Resistant GLADIATOR Outsole: Provides oil, clog, and slip resistance, durability, and versatility indoors or outdoors
- Nano Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight and roomy Nano Composite Safety Toe (non-metallic, non-magnetic). Meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating
- Easy Clean: Superior SFC slip-resistant outsole with our patented clog resistance built in.
- CSA Approved: Puncture Resistant
- TRIPGUARD: Decreased trip hazard zone to allow fluid movement between slippery environments.
- ZONE TRACTION: Combination of environment-specific SFC lug patterns for all-new performance outsoles.
- Insulated: Durable microfiber synthetic insulation added in the upper to keep feet warm in colder environments.
- Waterproof: Designed with elements to keep your foot dry.
- Ladder Grab: Notches in our GLADIATOR Outsole are engineered to catch ladder steps.
- Puncture Resistant: Thick puncture resistant material added to midsole for protection without sacrificing lightness.
- Removable insole
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue
- Weight (per shoe): 25.08 oz.
- Leather and Textile upper
- Electric Shock Resistance (ESR)