- Full grain waterproof leather upper with waterproof membrane
- Rugged nylon side-panel eliminate weight and adds breathability
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation for all-season comfort
- Comfort padded collar and gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guard for durability
- Removable polyurethane insole provides maximum cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight compression molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- CSA approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
- Style available: Brown (3023BN)
THINSULATE™ insulation works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the greater its insulating value. Because the microfibers in Thinsulate™ Insulation are finer than other fibers, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes it a better insulator.
ROCKFIBRE METAL FREE Technology
Kodiak ROCKFIBRE footwear is manufactured with a metal-free protective toe and puncture-resistant plate. Metal-free components are lighter than steel and provide better insulation against the cold.
SLIP RESISTING RESULTS
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, May 2019.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Quarry Tile: Wet||0.73||0.63|
|Quarry Tile: Dry||0.83||0.71|
|Stainless Steel: Wet||0.58||0.51|