The 6" metal-free Baron safety boot is constructed with a puncture-resistant, high traction rubber outsole for increased stability on the jobsite. It also includes a water-repellent full grain leather upper with side pull loops and 200 gm of Thinsulate™ insulation for lightweight warmth. With a CSA Grade 1 composite toe and plate, this boot is ready to keep you protected on toughest work days.
- Full-grain waterproof sealed-seam leather upper
- Exclusive pull-on collar ports
- Moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant aero-lining
- 200g Thinsulate insulation and CLEANFEET odour-control treatment
- High-traction, anti-F.O.D. slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Direct-injected, shock-absorbing PU midsole and PU toe bumper
- Premium dual-density PU FOOTBED insole
- CSA Grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, E.S.R.
- TERRA FIRMA-FLEX – 100% Metal Free
SLIP RESISTANCE TABLE
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under the specified test conditions:
Flat Heel Dry Quarry 1.15 1.03 Wet Quarry 0.88 0.66 Wet Stainless Steel 0.62 0.42