Serious protection for long days on the job comes standard in our fresh take on the classic work boot. Composite safety-toe construction combines with the composite safety plate to provide essential protection on the jobsite. With seam-sealed waterproof construction and superior traction on everything from slick concrete to loose gravel, they’ll keep you dry and safe in every season.
- Classic KODIAK 6" boot design with bellows leather tongue and padded collar with integrated pull tab
- Full grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane construction
- KODIAK SOS Smell Out Science odour control technology
- Abrasion-resistant lining wicks away moisture
- Comfortzone footbed with OrthoLite comfort foam
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- CSA approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
- 2 sets of laces
SLIP RESISTING RESULTS
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, September 2019.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Quarry Tile: Wet||0.73||0.82|
|Quarry Tile: Dry||0.96||1.10|
|Stainless Steel: Wet||0.81||0.84|