Inspired by hiking boots and built for ultimate performance on the job, the Quest Bound is designed for superior comfort, slip resistance and safety—with an EVA midsole to cushion the ride, composite safety toe and plate for protection, and Vibram TC4+ rubber outsole that provides a strong grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Premium, rugged, waterproof full grain leather double gore Chelsea boot
- TPU molded toe guard for added durability
- Abrasion resistant heel guard overlay
- KODIAK SOS Smell Out Science odour control technology
- Comfortzone footbed with OrthoLite comfort foam
- Compression molded EVA midsole offers shock absorption
- ROCKFIBRE METAL FREE Technology
- Oil, heat and slip-resistant Vibram TC4+ rubber outsole compound
- CSA approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
SLIP RESISTING RESULTS
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, January 2020.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Quarry Tile: Wet||0.89||0.77|
|Quarry Tile: Dry||1.25||1.18|
|Stainless Steel: Wet||1.04||0.82|