We are Canada's Boot maker. It's been that way since 1910. Deeply ingrained in our approach is the knowledge that where we put effort, we find pride, sweat, hard work, good planning, smart thinking, determination to overcome - we celebrate these moments of progress. They can be simple everyday moments - or steps toward collective accomplishments. In this spirit, Kodiak makes shoes for the men and women who push forth. Who beat a path to their workshops, worksites and factories everyday - no matter what. The ones who keep going because the desire to see what's down the path or around the corner pulls them ahead. Those who dig in, reach out and find a way to move forward. Because progress matters more than achievement. And progress only happens when we're in it together.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11 around
- BLUE PLUS WORK BOOT. Designed to perform in various weather conditions, the 6" Blue Plus work boots are made with premium waterproof leather and sealed seams to keep your feet dry. Made for comfort and protection, these boots are ready rain or shine.
- WATER-RESISTANT. Waterproof upper and sealed seams deter moisture in wet conditions while a V-back padded collar helps keep you comfortable. The patented anatomical tongue and 1200 denier nylon tongue bottom is comfortable and breathable.
- COMFORTZONE TECHNOLOGY. An anatomically off-centre last with a removable COMFORTZONE dual density polyurethane footbed insole deliver cushioned comfort on the job.
- DURABLE TRACTION. A direct injected PU midsole with oil resistant rubber outsole helps support the foot and provide traction on slippery surfaces. Triple-stitched molded TPU toe and heel guard. CSA approved grade 1, aluminum toe, composite plate, E.S.R.
- GENERATIONS COLLECTION. Born from six generations of craftsmanship, traditional materials with modern comfort create a collection that celebrates perseverance and resilience—knowing our best days are still ahead.